few mothers laws now(Couldn’t exclude them. now, could
• Mothers only offer advice on two occasions: when
you want it and when you don't..
• If you can't remember whether or not you called your
mother, you didn't.
• Anything you do can be criticized by your mother
- even doing nothing.
• You can't "out mother" your mother. Don't
• Never lie to your mother. And if you do, never think
you got away with it.
• No matter how much you eat, you can never get so
fat that mother will not offer you more food.
• You never are as good as other people's children.
• The more expensive the gift you give your mother,
the longer she will "save" it before she uses it.
Murphy on Cops-
• Bullet Proof vests aren't.
• The number of years on the job is directly proportional
to your waist line.
• Nobody needs a cop while the cop is around.
And one last set of laws that caught my eye-Politicians
(how did I ever miss them in the first place god knows…)
• No matter who gets elected, Government
always gets in.
• We could do worse, we always have.
I wish I had gotten hold of some Laws about
lawyers,but alas I couldn’t. As a final farewell just
remember the Murphy philosophy…Smile, tomorrow will