There are many domains that you can go to
to create your own blog. Here are some steps you can follow
to create your own blog :
1. Go to www.blogger.com and click on the "Get my blog"
2. Once your in, fill in your personal details (as in an email
3. Fill up a profile (make it witty)
4. Give ur blog a snazzy title and an optional small description
about what your blog is all about.
5. Your blog is ready to use
6. Click on the "Create post" button and key in
your entry and then click "submit" and voila you
have your own personal diary available in cyberspace.
As I've said before a blog is like a personal website, so
with creating a blog you can choose the look that your blog
has, i.e. the template of your blog. Blogger gives gives you
various options for attractive skins and other add-ons which
you can choose based on your preference.
Knowledge of basic HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) can further
enhance your blogging experience as you can play with the
alignment, type and color of fonts etc etc
Blogger also provides you with other fantastic add-ons but
you have to register your blog for these additional software
add-ons and then copy paste the HTML code to your blog. These
add-ons come free too and they make the blogging experience
all the more addictive. Some of these add-ons include the
1. Statcounter - Which keeps a track of how many users visit
your blog everyday, so it gives you an insight if your blog
is popular or not
2. The Chatterbox - It is an instant messagenger software
where your readers can leave messages for you on a tagboard
3. Pixie - A weather software that keeps track of the weather
and time in your part of the world, and the cartoon girl,
changing her clothing as per the weather
There are many other softwares, but you don't want to load
your blog with excessive amount of add-ons as it takes that
much more time for your blog to load
So what are you waiting for?...It's a new thing. Try it.
Its free anyways. And trust me you'l enjoy it. Probably get
addicted and complusive like most of the world already is.